Benefits of a Proactive Accounting MeetingNews Article: June 30, 2020 by Oaktree Accounting Uncategorized
Taking time out to discuss what is happening in your business allows you to gain clarity about your future direction. You should book in with a professional and caring accountant who is the right the fit for you and your business.
At Oaktree Accounting we see non-clients to explore how we can best help them. This meeting gives business owners an opportunity to meet with us on a no charge, no obligation basis to discuss any of the following:
- Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them.
- How your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals.
- Issues or challenges you’re facing in your business e.g. cashflow, growth, asset protection, profitability, or how you plan to exit or sell your business.
- How we can work with you to address these issues and plans.
Imagine having a clear pathway to achieve your family, business and personal goals.
The Benefits of a Proactive Accounting Meeting:
• Review your goals and strategies for achievement
• Discuss and gain understanding of the key drivers of your business
• Identify your burning issues and opportunities
• Assess your current structure
• Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
• Stimulate strategic discussion around your current and future direction
• Identify where you need assistance to better protect and grow your assets
• Understand what range of accounting services you need for your business and how they might benefit you
• Gain access to collective wisdom and informed advice
Prior to your Proactive Accounting Meeting with Oaktree Accounting, you’ll complete a quick questionnaire and provide your latest annual reports. This will ensure the meeting is productive and relevant to your individual circumstances.
Then you’ll meet with a senior team member who’ll review your unique situation, define some key goals and strategies to achieve them and discuss how you might like us to support you going forward.
Following the meeting (if appropriate) we’ll prepare a proposal with upfront pricing for any services that you may be interested in.
If you’re keen to improve your financial results but don’t feel you’re currently receiving the support you need, call us today to make an appointment with Ed Eikelboom, Director, Oaktree Accounting
08 9495 4700.