Business planning serviceNews Article: July 14, 2020 by Oaktree Accounting Uncategorized
Success is about planning. We want to help you achieve success.
Our Business Development offerings are practical and tangible services that help to create long term value. Business Planning is a great starting point.
An effective business planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business. Upon completion of ‘pre-work’ we’ll have a greater understanding of your vision and core values in order to facilitate a four hour planning session to help you create a clear and concise Business Plan.
This session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we’ll review your past performance and clarify your future direction.
We’ll enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90 day action plan to address immediate and critical issues. You’ll set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achieving them.
At the end of the session your easy to understand one page business plan will act as a guide for you (and your team) to successfully implement your desired changes. It will ensure your business is on course for success.
Our Business Planning service eliminates a factor that is all too common in business…
Key benefits of having a Business Planning session:
• Review and set business direction
• Align goals amongst the directors
• Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
• Establish a robust accountability system
• Identify critical challenges and opportunities in your business and the actions required to resolve or maximise them
• Set timeframes for achieving goals
• Identify what support and resources you will need to achieve your goals
• Enables you to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
• Provides a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
• Use as a basis to set team members’ individual goals and targets
If you’re keen to start now on your Business Plan, call us today to make an appointment with Ed Eikelboom, Director, Oaktree Accounting on 08 9495 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org